A woman tries to look attractive at any age. But over time, the skin on the face loses firmness and elasticity, changing its color. Wrinkles and wrinkles appear due to the decrease of facial muscle tone. How to deal with wrinkles that have already appeared? How to rejuvenate facial skin? Folk remedies for wrinkles come to the rescue.
Causes of wrinkles
The first wrinkles can appear as early as 20 years of age. These are the mimic wrinkles that appear when we sniff our nose, raise our eyebrows and squint while talking and laughing. They arise on the bridge of the nose and forehead and also form on both sides of the nose. Mimic wrinkles are horizontal and vertical.
After 35 years, wrinkles around the eyes, the so-called "blossoming leg" begin. They appear earlier in women, who often suffocate. At the same time, there may be folds that extend from the wings of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
Premature wrinkles are formed by the wrong lifestyle: insomnia, alcohol dependence, smoking, low physical activity. Wrinkles often appear with a sharp decrease in weight or, conversely, with rapid weight gain.
You can use folk remedies: masks and creams to visibly correct already formed wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new defects on the face. They are made from simple ingredients that you can find in every home.
- Bread mask. This remedy helps to reduce wrinkles around the eyes. Soak white bread crumbs in hot olive oil. Apply the resulting bread mass on the skin around the eyes for 20 minutes.
- Nourishing mask. Mix one egg yolk, . A teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of crushed oatmeal or oatmeal. The honey is pre-melted to a liquid consistency. If the mixture is thick, add warm milk to it. Keep on face for 15 minutes.
- Moisturizing mask. This tool moisturizes the skin well, makes it more elastic and smooth. To prepare you need 1 heart and 1 teaspoon of thick sour cream, warm milk, olive oil and melted honey. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and apply on face for 20 minutes.
- Soothing mask. This mask is effective for aging skin. Grind fresh carrots in a blender. Take 1 tablespoon of the obtained carrot puree, add 1 tablespoon of potato starch and 4 tablespoons of cottage cheese or sour cream. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the obtained composition on the face and neck for 20 minutes.
- Vitamin mask apricots. Grind the ripe apricot meat with a fork. Mix 1 tablespoon of the obtained puree with 1 teaspoon of thick sour cream or cottage cheese. Apply the mask for 25-30 minutes.
- Brewer's yeast mask softens wrinkles well and improves skin elasticity. You will need 1 tablespoon of brewer's yeast and a little milk. If you have oily skin type, it is better to use not milk but yogurt. Dissolve the brewer's yeast in a small amount of milk to a thick sour cream consistency. Apply the mask for 15 minutes.
- Strawberry mask. Be sure to make a mask with this beautiful berry during the strawberry season. Take 6-7 ripe berries, grind with a fork and preferably with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, liquid honey and chamomile decoction. Mix the ingredients well and apply the mask on face and neck for 30 minutes.
- Potato mask. Grind 1 potato or press it in a blender, after cutting the skin. Mix 2 tablespoons of potato pulp with 2 tablespoons of white wheat flour and 2 teaspoons of warm milk. Apply the resulting mixture on the face for 15 minutes.
- Nettle mask. For the mask you will need fresh young leaves of nettle. Wash well, press in a blender or press very finely with a knife. Take 2 tablespoons of the obtained gruel, add 1 teaspoon of liquid honey and olive oil. Apply the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Grape milk mask. Squeeze half a glass of grape juice (it is better to use red grapes). Add half a cup of warm milk. Soak a gauze or thin cotton cloth in the resulting liquid and apply on face for 15 minutes. After the mask, apply moisturizer on the skin.
- Milky oatmeal mask. Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 5 tablespoons of warmed milk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and egg yolks. Mix thoroughly and apply the composition on the face for 30-35 minutes. After the mask, it is desirable to wash the skin with a herbal extract of mint and calendula.
You can independently prepare not only a mask, but also a cream for skin rejuvenation. So you can be sure that you are using natural cosmetics that do not contain harmful flavors and preservatives.
Butter cream. Butter can be used as a night cream to help you get rid of wrinkles. Apply the softened oil with massaging movements on the face and neck, leave on overnight.
Pain cream. Prepare a decoction of chamomile and lime flowers. Herbs take a teaspoon. Pour 100 ml of boiling water over the dry collection and bring to a boil. After 30-40 minutes, take 2 tablespoons of the infusion, 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter and 1 teaspoon of castor oil. Whisk all the ingredients to get a homogeneous mass. Apply the obtained cream on the skin around the eyes before going to bed. The product can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 5 days.
Use folk remedies to fight wrinkles, do special exercises for facial muscles, follow a proper diet and active lifestyle. So your skin will be supple and healthy for a very long time.